Sunday, September 29, 2013

Summer Fun at Japan

September 1, 2013

My friends (colleagues) and I went out for a day swim in one of the water parks in Chiba. That was the last day (opens only during summer season) the park will be open and we grabbed the chance. 

Taken after swimming. We got some good tan.

The ticket price was 1,100 yen for 1-day use of all the pools. They have 14 kinds of swimming pools.

We didn't try the yellow and pink slide because there was a long waiting line. But we did try the lazy pool underneath it.

There are 3 slides at my back and we tried only the tallest one. Not scary at all. T'was fun!

We also had some fun playing under the fountains. 

I don't know what they call this one but I call it fun.

Trying to project a sexy pose. Fail. :p
Actually, picture taking is not allowed so we just keep it a little discrete. :) We also had some underwater shots.

I'll post mine only. Haven't asked permission from the others.

And we did try the wave pool but it was full packed so we just settle near the shore. :)

See the crowd? No waves yet.

They also have an indoor pool but the deepest is only 4 meters. They have a deep one outdoor (i think 5' 5'') but only for training or exercises. We got into another pool and just have our pictures taken and we're off. The weather was blazing hot that day.

I was wearing a rash guard for some protection from the sun.
It was a fun experience. I hope next summer I'll still be here to do this again.

Have a great day guys! :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment