Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

I watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 this afternoon and I can't help but blog abut it. I'd finished reading the series last year and still I get excited about the movie. Although it lacks action, I can still say it was a fantastic movie. I like the part after the honeymoon where the bed frame got broken and feathers were everywhere (LOL). I got hooked up until the end. Honestly, until now, I can't help but think about it. Despite the fact that I'd read the novel, I'm still wondering how the story will end. That makes me excited for the part 2 which will be shown on November 2012.

For those who haven't watched it yet, get your ticket now and be tickled by Bella and Edward's love story.

Tidbits of the movie:

The movie tells of Bella and Edward's wedding, honeymoon to Isle Esme and later on her dangerous pregnancy. Edward was against it due to the fact that the baby is growing rapidly at an unnatural rate and may kill Bella so he suggested an abortion. Bella nonetheless was opposed to it.

Meanwhile, Jacob's Quileute wolf pack, not knowing what danger the unborn child may pose, plans to destroy it and kill Bella. Of course, Jacob was against it and choose the side of the vampires instead.

Soon Bella gave birth to the child and it almost cost her her life. Carlisle and Esme were not around that time because they were hunting. So in order to save her, Edward injected vampire venom in her heart. Still not satisfied, Edward bites Bella's neck, arms and legs to make sure the venom spread. This changes Bella from human to being a vampire.

In the meantime, the child was safe and Jacob almost immediately imprinted (the wolves pack term for love at first sight or making someone your soul mate) on her.

The last part of the movie shows Bella being changed to a vampire. Her skin changes to being smooth and pale. Her hair becomes longer and darker. All this time she was asleep. The last scene shows her opening her eyes and it revealed a crimson red iris.

2 comments:

Aiza said...

Nelma! Aiz ni. Yay, may blog ka. I like Breaking Dawn too. Bella at her ugliest. Sa part 2, Bella at her prettiest. =)

Unknown said...

Hi Aiz! I just started at blogger. Thanks for the comment. You're my first. ^_^

Post a Comment