Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Feet 2

"No Pa, this is unfair.."

These are the exact words of Erik from Happy Feet 2 that touch my heart and makes me cry (sniff). It was kinda awkward because I had to remove my glasses (we'd watched it in 3D) just so I can wipe my tears. I was laughing to myself because no movie can make me cry, except for this one. The tears just flow on their own when Erik started singing. He's so cute and adorable and sings well too, just like his mom, Gloria.

So much for the drama. Happy Feet 2 is so far one of the best movies I've seen this year and I soooo love it. It depicts the teamwork and union of penguins and seal to save the whole nation of the former.

If you've seen Happy Feet 1, I'm sure you'll love Happy Feet 2 also.

Here's a trailer from Youtube:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best part of the whole movie.. it was funny first hearing the squeakiness, but after you got used to it... it was touching... best song in the whole movie.

九十後自由人 said...

omg .I found my fd

that's so great .. and I also cry 3 times or above

That babe singing at the end of movie is a crying point ....

that film giving us a lots of information such as family.love.world.friend ....etc

Post a Comment